Friday, February 28

My boyfriend hates my boyfriend jeans

I know that there are certain trends and style that men absolutely HATE but of course we as women LOVE. The first time I ever wore boyfriend jeans my man friend was like "Babe where's your butt?". Uh yeah hidden. Thanks. 

I am not huge on designer jeans so spending $200 on jeans that I only wear once a week is a waste. These jeans featured below were purchased at Forever 21 for $20 dollars! I won't lie I do have a few designer jeans in my closet but I always find myself reaching towards my Forever 21 jeans more. 

TIP:
To find the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans go up a size or two. I always do and I love the loose baggy fit more.






Details on my outfit is listed below and linked.


Jeans: Forever 21 ( similar pair )
Sweater: H&M
Shoes: Charlotte Russe ( similar pair )



No comments:

Post a Comment