Wednesday, July 2

June Favorites

Sharing my many favorites from last month plus a mini review on all the items in the photo. 



NARS Translucent Powder in Crystal
Possibly my holy grail this summer. Keeps me matte and oil free for hours. PLUS it comes in a fancy dustbag. Sucker for packaging.

Sonia Kashuk Creme Bronzer in Riche Bronze
Lasts all day and works amazing layered with a powder bronzer.

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn
Crack for my eyebrows. In this heat these bad boys aren't going anywhere.

Marc Jacob Concealer in Awake
AMAZING stuff. Does not crease under my eyes and instantly brightens my eyes.

MAC Concealer in NC30
Long lost love of mine. Only thing that will conceal my imperfections and won't cake.

NARS Lipstick in Honolulu Honey
THE perfect nude. Plus it makes my lips look plump. A+ in my book.

Revlon Lipstick in Primrose
When I am looking dead with my nude lipstick I tap this on top and gives me some color.

Flower Lip Chubby in Red-dy To Bloom
Velvety soft heaven in a crayon type of tube. Lasts ALL day and does not smudge.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
For sure this stuff stays put and doesn't flake. No more panda eyes!







Any questions or requests INSTAGRAM TLDANG me or shoot me an email.
Linda.tdang@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment