Friday, January 16

#3 SIGNATURE WAVES

So, I was meaning to get this post up BEFORE I got my haircut but that didn't work out. Got 4 inches chopped off last night. I love short hair so much better than long hair. I have really thick hair so it's such a pain to blow dry. The way I curl my hair in the short clip on IG is the SAME exact way I have been doing it for the last few months ( just the fact that now I have shorter hair ). 

I used my Hot Tools Marcel 1 1/4 inch curling iron. To get a looser wave I only leave my hair in the iron for only 2-3 seconds and I pull it out from the bottom of the hair so I get  more smooth/straight ends VS something more uniformed and curled. 
I will have all products I used linked below for anyone interested. 





I am doing a special giveaway courtesy of my salon ( Obadiah Salon ). I will be giving away a bottle of Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray to one lucky follower. This is literally the most talked about product. Loved by so many celebrities and YouTube beauty gurus. MY personal favorite as well. The best product for volume and works amazing as a dry shampoo. 



RULES & HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY

1. Follow me TLDANG & OBADIAH_SALON on IG.
2. Must be 18 years or older and in the US
3. Repost this photo on your IG (no private profiles). Tag me so I can see your photo
4. To be fair only ONE entry per person.


The winner will be announced on my Instagram page on January 30th. 


GOOD LUCK!









L


No comments:

Post a Comment